Sunday 9 February 2020

Bits and Pieces


I miss being in love with you. I miss believing in endless possibilities with you. I miss the silly things. I miss the embarrassing moments we made into inside jokes. I miss the I love 'yous'. Haha, I know you see what I did there. I miss the feel of you aching against me, wanting me. I miss those very gentle eager nods between my thighs as you press your hips on mine. I miss how you'll kiss behind my ears and sigh as one who has lost every will to regain control. I miss how you let all of you go, and you become an extension of me. I miss how you desire to please me, toes first. I miss how you know I love it wild, yet gentle. I miss how you say yes ma'am, in that voice drenched in lust. I miss wanting you, taking you. I miss owning you.

No comments:

Post a Comment